Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nude by Nature Virgin Blush



Now, I 'm sure you all want to know which blush is the one for you. Be it pinky, earthy or even a classic 'tan' glow on your cheeks.

Nude by Nature have a blush which they call the Virgin Blush.

Phot credit:nudebynature.com.au


PROS:
This blush lasts a very long time and is a natural pinky colour. It is a pigmented powder which can easily be applied with a range of brushes from Nude by Nature's line (personally I use the Kabuki brush just to give a slight rosey look on my cheeks) or any other makeup brushes which you love. Angled brushes work perfectly for applying powdered blush!

CONS:
Because the Nude by Nature foundation is such light coverage, I don't feel the need to apply this blush because the redness from my cheeks is already shinning through the foundation! Possibly, it can add an extra glow to my cheeks, if I'm going for a little more 'rosey' look. But, this blush really isn't my favourite and I probably won't buy it again. The packaging is also a little messy because it spills everywhere (and I mean everywhere!) You can give it a try, as it's only around $17!

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment