Sunday, July 15, 2012

Napoleon makeup

Napoleon Perdis, a world wide makeup brand and personally one of my favourites! :)



Napoleon has so many different makeup products that are fantastic! I especially love their Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation because it helps my makeup last all day! It's pricy ($69), but for the amount that you get and the time that it lasts, SO WORTH IT!! Definitely try this product if you have a little extra cash on you!!

Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation

I also love Napoleon's Blush Patrol because it has an amazing swirled design, creating a beautiful and unique blend of blush colour each time I apply it! It's lasted me 2 years now and it barely looks like I even used any!! $60? WELL WORTH THE PRICE!! But be warned to use it with a good quality blush brush and to not use too much because then it will look cakey! (Let's face it, NO ONE wants cakey makeup!)

Blush Patrol

Napoleon's DéVine Goddess Lipstick is just 'Devine' as it's title suggests... Look at the bright coral colour, I mean, who wouldn't love this!! If you are a bright and bold gal, then this is just the perfect lipstick for you :) And for $35? Bargain in my opinion!

Calypso

Well that's all for this post fellow makeup lovers, but if you want me to review other Napoleon products, DON'T HESITATE TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW! :D

and visit http://napoleonperdis.com/aus/ for even more products!
xoxo themakeupqueen

(images from http://napoleonperdis.com/aus/)

No comments:

Post a Comment