Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How to Apply Mascara

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Waterproof Mascara
Photo credit: beautyfreaknful.blogspot.com
I love wearing Mascara because it just opens up my eyes, and makes them appear so much more defined. But I absolutely hate clumpy mascara. I hate it. It looks so unnatural. So, I've developed my own method of making sure I never have to deal with clumpy eyelashes again...


Step 1

Wiggle the wand left to right at the base of your lashes. This makes your eyelashes look so much more thicker and gives the illusion of length!



Step 2

Pull the mascara up and through the lashes, but make sure you wiggle as you go because this separates the lashes!

Step 3

Close one eye and place the mascara wand on top of your lashes at the base and then pull it through to the tips. This ensures that no clumps are left and leaves your eyelashes looking awesome!!


So that's how you apply the mascara, but what about finding the right mascara that works best for you and the purposes that you are going to use it for... There are so many on the market, from lengthening to thickening, long lasting to waterproof. There are also many different brands and prices. I don't really mind which brand of mascara I use because they are all pretty much the same to me! As long as its waterproof, I'll use it!!

And I don't bother wasting all my hard earned money on the expensive mascaras if the drug store ones are just as good. Mind you, the expensive mascaras are said to last longer and not become clumpy. So if you hate clumpy mascara and have a little extra cash to spend, then by all means go for the expensive mascara! Personally, I like to spend more money on products like foundation, where the expensive brands are generally better; however, with mascaras, the cheep brands can be good as well. This is why I only sometimes buy the expensive mascaras!

Good look with applying your mascara girls,

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment