Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nude by Nature Undercover Airbrush Primer

Hey guys, this is my review on Nude by Nature's primer!




Photo credit: www.nudebynature.com.au

PROS:
Primer is the first thing that starts off your makeup routine. So why settle for something that isn't top notch? Nude by Nature offers a primer which smooths out the skin and lasts a very long time because you only need a small amount.

CONS:
I don't really think this product is worth the $30 that it sells for. It has an unusual smell and I've heard that it causes some people's faces to go red immediately after applying; however the redness does settle down. This could have just been one person's allergy to something in the product though. I recommend trying this product out before purchasing and if you can get pass the smell, then by all means give it a try! I personally could take it or leave it.

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment