Thursday, July 19, 2012

M.A.C Fluidline


 Fluidline
Photo credit: maccosmetics.com.au
I LOVE M.A.C fluidline! I use it when I want a well defined eye. It is ultra smooth and I can easily apply it with one stroke of my brush. Smudge proof. Lasts forever. 6 Shades. What more could you ask for?

M.A.C fluidline is only $32! I know, pretty pricey for an eyeliner... But M.A.C fluidline isn't just any eyeliner ladies, it is one of a kind and lasts so long! Definitely worth its price in my eyes.









The six shades are:

1. Rich Ground-Reddened Coco with frost


Photo credit: maccosmetics.com.au
2. Dip Down-Deep dark flat brown

Photo credit: maccosmetics.com.au

3. Blitz and Glitz-Intense black flashed with gold pearl

Photo credit: maccosmetics.com.au

4. Black Track-Solid flat black

Photo credit: maccosmetics.com.au

5. Wave Line-Navy Blue with low level gold pearl

Photo credit: maccosmetics.com.au

6. Macroviolet-Deep smoked violet with red pearl

Photo credit: maccosmetics.com.au

To apply the M.A.C fluidline, I use my M.A.C 211 Pointed Liner Brush which was $37. I love the shade Blitz and Glitz because it has a pearly tone, rather than a solid black. Definitely try these ones out!

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment