Saturday, July 14, 2012

M.A.C cosmetics

To start off, I'd just like to say hi to everyone out there who loves makeup like me hehe :)

But the main point of this post is to review M.A.C cosmetics!!!
(As requested by shelly)

M.A.C cosmetics...

Well where to begin, where to begin..

M.A.C is often regarded as the best makeup brand. I hardly know why, as there are other brands that are just as good as M.A.C and are often cheaper! In saying this, I must take into account that M.A.C isn't a terrible brand, it's just not the best brand because of the prices of the products which sometimes aren't so good...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that M.A.C isn't a good brand! I absolutely love M.A.C eyeshadows and own too many to count myself hahah. They are extremely pigmented and come in a huge range of shades! Who would'nt like them??

M.A.C brushes are also awesome!! Well only if you have the money to purchase them! The price is pretty steep! But look at it this way, the price is well worth the quality. My favourite M.A.C brush is the 188 small duo fibre face brush. This brush just works so well as a stippling brush to apply my foundation! I just love it!!

I also love the M.A.C fluidline! It is so easy to apply and you can vary the thickness of the line, depending on the brush you use. But it just flows so well and lasts forever! I strongly recommend purchasing this product

Their foundation though? Not as good. M.A.C foundation is often regarded as the best foundation and so many young teenagers only purchase it to fit in because it is viewed as the 'best' brand of makeup. It can look caky and is very expensive! $60?? If you ask me, just a tad bit too expensive for a foundation, especially if you're going to wear it everyday because it will run out so much quicker.

M.A.C brush cleaner is amazing though!! $20 for the brush cleaner!! bargin!! M.A.C describes, 'this one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibres so that brushes will last longer.'
pretty true in my opinion! My brushes have lasted over 2 years now! and many more years to come!

Thats all for the review on M.A.C cosmetics because the list of products by M.A.C is just far too long and this post would go on forever! But feel free to post a comment on what other M.A.C products I should review or even just your opinion on M.A.C

until next time,

xoxothemakeupqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment