Thursday, July 19, 2012

Napoleon DéVine Goddess Lipstick

Napoleon's DéVine Goddess Lipstick is just 'Devine' as its title suggests... Look at the bright coral colour, I mean, who wouldn't love this!! If you are a bright and bold gal, then this is just the perfect lipstick for you :) And for $35? Bargain in my opinion!

Calypso
Photo credit: napoleonperdis.com
To apply this lipstick, I use my finger. I rub a touch of the lipstick onto my finger and then smudge it into my lips! This stains my lips slightly with a lovely coral colour. If I want something a little more bright and bold, I apply the actual stick onto my lips! Just beautiful and perfect for the spring season which is coming up guys, get excited!

I also love this product because it lasts so long. I know, $35 is a lot of money for one sole lipstick. But! Because this lipstick is so pigmented and bold, only a tiny amount is used each time; therefore, making it last an enormously long time!


Purchase Napoleon DéVine Goddess Lipstick as soon as you can, it WILL last forever!

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment