Thursday, July 19, 2012

Napoleon Blush Patrol

Blush PatrolI love Napoleon's Blush Patrol because it has an amazing swirled design, creating a beautiful and unique blend of blush colour each time I apply it! If I want a darker blush, I rub my brush into the darker colour more. And if I want a subtle blush, I rub my brush into the lighter colour more! Every combination is different, which is what makes this product so unique!

Napoleon Blush Patrol has lasted me 2 years now and it barely looks like I even used any!! I only need to use a tiny amount on my blush because it's so pigmented!



As for the price...$60? WELL WORTH THE PRICE!! If you think about how long it will take to use the whole pan, you will realise just how much a bargain this product is!

But be warned to use it with a good quality blush brush and to not use too much because then it will look cakey! (Let's face it, NO ONE wants cakey makeup!) I use a Nude by Nature or Sigma Kabuki brush, depending on which ones are in cleaning. Angled brushes also work perfectly for blush as well!

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment