Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nude by Nature Brush Kit

The first makeup brushes I ever purchased: Nude by Nature!

Onto the Pros and Cons...

Get the Nude Look 8 Brush Kit

Phot credit:nudebynature.com.au

PROS:
8 brushes for $30, BARGIN! These were the first brushes I ever used and I must say, they were perfect for me when I was only a beginner! The whole kit comes with a Kabuki Base Brush, Blush Brush, Eye Shadow Brush, Domed Eye Blending Brush, Ultimate Cover Concealer Brush, Dual Headed Precision Eye Definer and Lip Brush and a Pencil Sharpener. The brushes are great quality for the price paid for them and they never loose hairs! So easy to clean as well! Definitely a purchase for beginners or even the makeup obsessed, like me!

CONS:
This is probably Nude by Nature's only product which I absolutely can't find any thing wrong with. Good on ya Nude!! Maybe the only thing is that their isn't really quite a massive range, as in Sigma or M.A.C. But that can be improved!

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment