Saturday, July 21, 2012

Maybelline New York Dream Smooth Mousse

Photo credit: totalbeauty.com
Maybelline New York Dream Smooth Mousse is so cute and easy to carry on the go. It has a sponge hidden in the lid and the foundation in the second compartment! So tidy and hygenic! The sponge that comes with it gives you a medium coverage, which is pretty good. But I really prefer to use my own makeup brushes for a more flawless look!

The foundation also blends into my skin so well, almost like a moisturiser! It lasts all day long and never really looks cakey, unless I apply too much. But other than that, this foundation is pretty good. It's only $7.95 as well!

It's a great drugstore foundation, although I only really use it if I'm travelling or if I want to touch-up on the go!


But give it a try, you never know, it might be your perfect foundation!

                                                 xoxo themakeupqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment