Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nude by Nature Liquid Foundation and Finishing Veil

I love liquid foundation, and Nude by Nature's liquid mineral is my go to if I want a light foundation!

Flawless Liquid Velvet, Liquid Mineral Foundation

Photo credit:nudebynature.com.au
PROS:
We all know that after primer comes foundation! No one wants a caky foundation, which is why I'm sure many of you prefer using a liquid one. Nude by Nature's liquid mineral foundation is a pretty good light foundation, if you want that sort of thing. It would be great for everyday use and is very easy to apply with fingers, sponge or even a makeup brush. The foundation also lasts a long time!

CONS:
With every foundation comes cons! I haven't yet found a perfect foundation! This Liquid Mineral Foundation is a whopping $40! For a light foundation that is almost a tinted moisturiser, this can seem very expensive! This foundation also only comes in five shades, which is very limited! Nude by Nature would be wise in creating a wider range of shades so that more customers are catered for. This liquid foundation doesn't cover up much on my face and sometimes looks caky without the finishing veil!

I always finish my foundation off with a finishing veil! Here's what I think of Nude by Nature's Mineral Finishing Veil:

Photo credit:nudebynature.com.au



PROS:
This finishing veil evens out the liquid mineral foundation. It lasts a very long time and is transparent so one product fits all! This is probably my favourite product out of their range because it makes my foundation not look caky and gives me an ulluminating glow. I use the kabuki brush which comes in their brush range to give an even more flawless look!

CONS:
What can I say that is not so good about this product? Well not much, apart from the fact that it is very messy to open the container it comes in!

Tell me what you think!

xoxo themakeupqueen

1 comment:

  1. I found that the Nude by Nature liquid foundation smelt really strong, like a clay smell which I didn't really like. I also found that compared to my other foundations, it didn't have a very smooth consistency and was a bit clumpy...
    Other than that I really liked the foundation but the smell was a deal breaker!
    Do you find the smell strong as well?

    ReplyDelete