Saturday, July 14, 2012

Maybelline New York

Hey everyone, it's themakeupqueen again!

To finish off tonight, I'd like to bring your attention to a brand which is often overlooked as just another drugstore brand... Maybelline New York

This makeup brand is one of my favourite drug store brands to use!

Their products have won so many awards, including: Winner 2012 As voted by DOLLY, Cleo Best of Beauty 2006 and Instyle 2011 Best Beauty Buys.

To see even more awards they've earn't and the products which earnt them, visit: http://www.maybelline.com.au/PRODUCTS/Beauty_Awards.aspx

My favourite product in the Maybelline New York range is the Coverstick Corrector Concealer.
Cover StickT Corrector Concealer
This product glides so smoothly onto my skin and lasts for so long. It can become a little bit cakey if eye prima isn't applied first, which is unfortunate. But as for the coverage, it is spot on!! I only paid $12 for this product, which in my opinion is a great save. I definitely recommend purchasing this great product.

I also love Maybelline New York's Mascara
mny_OneByOnePage_Product_289x238
The pink colour is so inviting and the applicater has such fine bristles that my eyelashes always look so much longer and hardly ever stick together! To make my eye lashes look even fuller, I wiggle the brush while I apply the mascara on my eyelashes. This creates more natural looking eyelashes! Definitely purchase this mascara, after all, you can never have enough mascaras heheh ;)

That's all for tonight ladies, check back on my blog tomorrow for even more makeup reviews!

xoxo themakeupqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment